Powder coat is only available in a limited range of colours. The 2 most common powder coat colours are Black Ripple and Antique Silver Hammertone (dark grey).
The bar is supplied with a fitting kit which includes instructions and all required hardware.
* We use a 4mm thick bendable aluminium for strength & lightness on the main part of the bar.
* The pipes are 76mm x 4mm thick. The side pipes are made from 44mm x 4mm tube.
* The reinforcements behind our bars are made of 6mm mild steel & 50 x 50mm x 3mm thick SHS mild steel this adds to the strength.
* Our bars once fitted add only 18kgs to the original weight of the vehicle.
* They are air bag compatible & do not affect the eyesight control as they travel with the vehicle.
* The powder coated bars are fully welded bars used used a lot for the country use.
* All our bullbars come standard with 2 light tabs & an ariel tab. They can take a 540mm light bar or 2 x 6″ lights
* The nudgebars are made of 76mm aluminium 4mm thick. They use a 10mm plate aluminium bracket on the bar.
* The main bracket which attaches to the vehicle are made of 6mm mild steel & attached to the reinforcement of the vehicle to keep them air
* Nudgebars come standard with 2 light tabs for adding light bars or round lights. The nudgebars are mounted through the bar opening so no
ground loss will incur.
* Subaxtreme run 2 types of sumpguards at the moment.
One is made of 5mm thick cast aluminium & fits most types of Subaru’s.
The other one is 4mm thick fabricated alloy & fits some models of the Outback.
* Aluminium sumpguards are certified for use under the vehicle & give added protection to the engine.
* Sumpguards can be powder coated for areas of high corrosion.
* Sumpguards are easy to fit & can be done at home.
Our bars once fitted add only 18kgs to the original weight of the vehicle.